- Director of Fixed Income within the Investment Management Team at AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Native Floridian
- Active member of the CFA Society Orlando Chapter
- Spent 4 years in NYC, working for Schwab’s Center for Financial Research within fixed income, currency, and economic research
- Passionate about the markets and the importance of aligning a client’s investment strategy with their financial plan
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s in Economics from Rollins College in Winter Park, FL
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Charterholder
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Licensee
- Over 8 years of experience in investment management and market research
- Previously published articles on the outlook for the various areas of the bond market, currencies, and the economy as a part of Schwab’s Center for Financial Research
Just for Fun
- Is passionate about empowering and educating women to improve their financial health and/or to jumpstart their careers within the financial services industry
- Currently learning German for fun with hopes to be fluent one day
- Comes from a big family and enjoys spending time with loved ones
- Favorite activities include snow skiing, going on cruises, and spending time at Disney or Universal
Allow us to guide you toward Financial Freedom. Lets start your journey!