Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

What Should I Do if My Tax Bill is Lower in 2018?
After digesting this, if you think that you will be paying less in taxes for 2018, you may want to speak with your accountant and/or adjust your W-4 with your employer so that more income comes home every pay period. Here is the new W-4 calculator from the IRS.