As businesses begin to open up at normal capacity, we’re pleased to announce some updates at AllGen’s physical office. Safety for our team members, clients, and guests will continue to be our top priority.
Here’s what you can expect at the AllGen Office during this time:
- Our physical office will be accepting appointments only. Please contact us at 407-210-3888 to schedule a physical or virtual appointment.
- When you arrive at the building where the AllGen Office is located, please keep in mind that the building and the lobby area still require masks. You will need to bring a mask to enter the building.
- Once inside the AllGen Office, there will no longer be a requirement for you to wear a mask. You can wear one if you prefer.
- If you would like our team members to wear masks during your appointment, just let us know!
- We will continue to offer bottled water, coffee, and self-contained refreshment options. Don’t hesitate to ask one of our team members for help; we are here to serve you.
Virtual Office Options Continue – Serving You Is What We Do!
Please note that we are continuing to offer full virtual availability for all of your financial needs. We encourage you to take advantage of our virtual office whenever you’d like – it’s about convenience!
Finally, we realize the current situation is fluid and will continue to monitor the latest advisories and best practices to ensure the safest possible experience for you.
If you have any questions at all, please call us at 407-210-3888 or reach out via our contact form. We’re here to serve.
Important Disclosures: The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to answer any individual’s financial questions. Do not rely on information presented herein to address your individual financial concerns. Your receipt of information from this material does not create a client relationship and the financial privileges inherent therein. If you have a financial question, you should consult an experienced financial advisor. Moreover, the hiring of a financial advisor is an important decision that should not be based solely upon blogs, articles, or advertisements. Before you hire a financial advisor, you should request information about the financial advisor’s qualifications and experiences. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice in reaction to shifting market conditions. Data contained herein from third party providers is obtained from what are considered reliable sources. However, its accuracy, completeness or reliability cannot be guaranteed. Examples provided are for illustrative (or “informational”) purposes only and not intended to be reflective of results you can expect to achieve. AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc. (AllGen) is an investment advisor registered with the SEC. AllGen does not provide personal financial advice via this material. The purpose of this material is limited to the dissemination of general information regarding the services offered by AllGen. The Disclosure Brochure, Form ADV Part II, which details business practices, services offered, and related fees of AllGen, is available upon request.