Hello #AllGenFamily! We’re pleased to invite you to a virtual town hall. We will be discussing financial strategies around COVID-19 and its impacts on your financial health. Whether you’re working, in transition, retired, or a small business owner – this town hall is for you!
Here are the nuts and bolts of what you need to know:
Who: Co-Founders Paul Roldán and Jason Martin will be hosting this live event. Also included will be Certified Financial Planner® Ana Fernandez and Certified Public Accountant John N. Rallis II.
Why Attend: Good financial planning, investment management, and tax considerations are critical for navigating these unprecedented times. This AllGen Town Hall will be a conversation and Q & A session around relevant financial topics associated with the current COVID-19 pandemic.
When: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 4:00pm – 5:00pm ET.
Where: Zoom Platform (via desktop, mobile, or dial-in option for audio-only). NOTE: We will be adding a password this time to join the town hall that will be provided in your confirmation email.
How: Click here to register for the town hall and look for a confirmation email from Zoom.
Submit Questions: You can submit questions in advance for our Virtual Town Hall on our contact page.
New to Zoom? Follow These Steps to Get Started!
1. Register in advance for AllGen’s May 14th, 2020 Virtual Town Hall by clicking here. Then provide Zoom with your name and preferred email address for accessing the town hall.
2. Look for a confirmation email from Zoom at the email address you registered. It will have the link and password you will need to join the town hall when it starts on May 14th at 4pm Eastern Time. The confirmation email will also have an option to add the town hall (and its link) to your calendar as an easy reminder.
3. The day of the town hall, just click the link from your calendar or confirmation email and sign in! Note: If you haven’t used the Zoom platform before, plan on arriving 5 minutes early so you can download Zoom before we start. You will only need to install Zoom once. If attending via audio-only, no computer, app, or download is necessary.
4. Zoom has lots of options – a desktop tool, a mobile app, and an audio-only option (with a phone number for you to dial instead of logging in online). If you have any questions with how this might work, just give us a call at 407-210-3888.
5. Before the town hall, don’t forget to submit your questions on our contact form!
Don’t let current conditions keep you up at night. Obsessing over the market is what we do!
Give us a call if you have any questions. We’re here to serve.
Important Disclosures: The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to answer any individual’s financial questions. Do not rely on information presented herein to address your individual financial concerns. Your receipt of information from this material does not create a client relationship and the financial privileges inherent therein. If you have a financial question, you should consult an experienced financial advisor. Moreover, the hiring of a financial advisor is an important decision that should not be based solely upon blogs, articles, or advertisements. Before you hire a financial advisor, you should request information about the financial advisor’s qualifications and experiences. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice in reaction to shifting market conditions. Data contained herein from third party providers is obtained from what are considered reliable sources. However, its accuracy, completeness or reliability cannot be guaranteed. Examples provided are for illustrative (or “informational”) purposes only and not intended to be reflective of results you can expect to achieve. AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc. (AllGen) is an investment advisor registered with the SEC. AllGen does not provide personal financial advice via this material. The purpose of this material is limited to the dissemination of general information regarding the services offered by AllGen. The Disclosure Brochure, Form ADV Part II, which details business practices, services offered, and related fees of AllGen, is available upon request.