We’re pleased to announce that AllGen’s physical office will be re-opening on Monday, June 8th. Safety for our team members, clients, and guests will be our top priority. For that reason, we want to share the steps we’re taking to keep our AllGen Office healthy and comfortable.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to help keep a safe office environment:
- Our physical office will be accepting appointments only. No walk-in options will be available. Please contact us at 407-210-3888 to schedule an appointment.
- When you arrive at the AllGen office for an appointment, there will be additional instructions posted as you enter. We will ask that you sit in the lobby and one of our team members will greet you there.
- Our check-in procedure will involve taking your temperature with a non-contact digital thermometer, as well as getting you set up with sanitizer and a mask (if you don’t bring your own). If anyone has a fever at the time of their appointment, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All of our team members will also be using sanitizer and a mask during physical meetings.
- We will continue to offer bottled water, coffee, and self-contained refreshment options, but all items will be disposable for sanitary reasons. Don’t hesitate to ask one of our team members for help; we are here to serve you.
- All work spaces used will be fully sanitized between meetings.
Virtual Office Options Continue – Serving You Is What We Do!
Please note that we are continuing to offer full virtual availability for all of your financial needs. We encourage you to take advantage of our virtual office whenever you’d like… The choice is yours!
Finally, we realize the current situation is fluid and will continue to monitor the latest advisories and best practices to ensure the safest possible experience for you.
Important Disclosures: The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to answer any individual’s financial questions. Do not rely on information presented herein to address your individual financial concerns. Your receipt of information from this material does not create a client relationship and the financial privileges inherent therein. If you have a financial question, you should consult an experienced financial advisor. Moreover, the hiring of a financial advisor is an important decision that should not be based solely upon blogs, articles, or advertisements. Before you hire a financial advisor, you should request information about the financial advisor’s qualifications and experiences. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice in reaction to shifting market conditions. Data contained herein from third party providers is obtained from what are considered reliable sources. However, its accuracy, completeness or reliability cannot be guaranteed. Examples provided are for illustrative (or “informational”) purposes only and not intended to be reflective of results you can expect to achieve. AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc. (AllGen) is an investment advisor registered with the SEC. AllGen does not provide personal financial advice via this material. The purpose of this material is limited to the dissemination of general information regarding the services offered by AllGen. The Disclosure Brochure, Form ADV Part II, which details business practices, services offered, and related fees of AllGen, is available upon request.