Jason Martin, CFP®, CMT
CIO & Co-Founder
- His 6th generation grandfather came to Central Florida as an Indian scout in the late 1800’s
- Enjoys fishing, hunting, surfing, soccer, and traveling with his wife and three kids
- Attends Discovery Church
- Co-Founder and Partner of AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc.
- A native of Orlando
- Passionate about helping people reach their full potential in the area of finances
In charge of Investment Management operations at AllGen
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- A Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) practitioner, Chartered Market Technician (CMT), Series 65 licensee with over 20 years industry experience.
- Prior to AllGen was a broker for Charles Schwab’s most affluent and active clientele and helped educate them on how to buy and sell stocks using technical and fundamental analysis strategies.
- Chairman of the board of the Orlando Union Rescue Mission (OURM) Foundation.
- Has facilitated over 20 Financial Peace University, Legacy Journey and Compass Biblical Stewardship studies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Central Florida.