Principal & Chief Executive Officer
- Co-Founder and Partner of Allgen Financial Services, Inc.
- A native of New York City
- Board member of YMCA and Early Learning Coalition
- Task Advisory Committee for Hispanic Business Initiative Fund (HBIF)
- Has conducted financial education seminars for nearly 19 years, creating an awareness of personal financial planning issues as well as current economic trends.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Princeton University
- Master in Public Administration, Harvard University
- Over 17 years as an investment advisor representative
- Financial Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Wall Street
- Investment Advisor Representative with Raymond James Financial Services and Equity Services, Inc.
- Co-founding partner at Heritage Financial Services, LLC, a fee-based financial planning and asset management firm
- Enjoys coaching his two sons’ basketball, baseball, and flag football teams
- Loves fishing