- Financial Advisor at AllGen Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Resident of Central Florida for over 30 years; first Kissimmee, then Orlando
- President of the College Park Neighborhood Association
- Has been married for 32 years, with two boys who are now young adults
- Passionate about helping people make sound financial decisions and reach Financial Freedom
- Has a special heart for small business owners, as she grew up in that life
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist – AAMS®
- Holds the Series 7 License as a General Securities Representative
- Holds the Series 66 License as a Uniform Combined State Law Licensee
- 11 Years’ Experience in Financial Services and 10 Years’ Experience in Real Estate
- Formerly with Raymond James, A.G. Edwards & Sons, and Money Concepts Capital Corp
- Member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
Just for Fun
- Born in New York and has always lived a diverse life. Parents are from Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic, where she spent lots of time with family. As a curve ball, hubby is from Kentucky!
- Enjoys biking, kayaking, and sailing with her husband, family, and friends
- Gave up coloring her relentless graying hair four years ago. It turned silver!
- Walks twice a day with her black & tan dachshund, Max