- 26 years’ experience in the financial industry
- Assists high net worth clients to maximize their portfolios from $2 to $300 million
- Judy’s authentic demeanor allows clients to trust her as a family member
- Official coach for Campus Crusade for Christ’s Senior Leadership Initiative and serves on various boards throughout our community
- Former Wealth Strategist in Private Wealth Management at Sun Trust
- Tenured Toastmaster, Judy has the privilege of speaking and sharing her expertise
- Earned a B.S. and a B.A. from the University of Central Oklahoma and Ozark Christian College. Both schools helped Judy solidify her values of combining integrity with business, the hallmark of her career.
- Judy’s ancestor fought with General George Washington in the Revolutionary War.
- Judy was an Oklahoma rancher and from the same birth place as Will Rogers.
- Loves family more than anything, including her adopted four-legged daughter Lucy
Recent Articles by Judy:
- The Difference Between Risk and Volatility (Investopedia)
- Family Philanthropy: Giving at All Ages (Investopedia)
- Your Legacy: Tangible and Intangible Wealth (Investopedia)
- Millennials and Financial Success (Nasdaq)
- Millennials and Financial Success (Yahoo Finance)
- Millennials and Financial Success (Investopedia)
- 5 Considerations for Women Who Want to Invest (Nasdaq)
- 5 Considerations for Women Who Want to Invest (Investopedia)
- 7 Questions to Ask a Potential Financial Advisor (Investopedia)