Client Service Advisor / Paraplanner
The Client Service Advisor / Paraplanner (“associate”) is an advisor/support position that provides technical, operational, and administrative support for Financial Advisors. This person plays a key role in consistently delivering a memorable client experience. By providing support to the Financial Advisor, the associate ensures clients receive great advice as they pursue and achieve their financial goals on their Path to Financial Freedom.
Responsibilities include data gathering and analysis, development of financial planning recommendations and implementation, and goal tracking. The associate will participate in client meetings, but not in an advice-delivering capacity. In addition, this position has some decision-making authority on client matters.
Pleasant, clear, and concise communication skills are a must. This communication may occur via phone, email, video conference tools, and in-office for both new and existing clients, as well as team members. The ideal candidate will be accommodating toward fellow team members and adaptable to the evolving needs of the firm.
- Client relationship management for clients, including ongoing and regular client contact, communications, and meeting coordination
- Client service, including client meeting preparation, portfolio changes and reviews, information data gathering, implementation of recommendations, account service and maintenance, and reporting
- Comprehensive financial planning including coordination of asset management, estate planning, and risk management
- Coordination of financial plan and wealth management (analysis, estate planning, tax strategies for assets under management, and portfolio management)
- Client and team meetings, as required; special projects, as appropriate; backup for Client Service Associate, as needed
- Assist with onboarding clients by gathering necessary information and coordinating with our Operations Department
- Maintain accurate and timely data in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and update client files, as needed
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
This position is ideal for someone who displays the following:
- Strong Listening and Communication Skills: Displays exemplary communication, listening, presentation, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented: Has a detail-oriented focus and a professional demeanor.
- Self-Motivated: Enjoyed working in a dynamic environment with complex tasks that are time-sensitive.
- Multi-Tasking: Can prioritize between various tasks.
- Team Player: Is a team player and a strong collaborator.
- Adaptable and Flexible: Has the desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment, where it is expected that you will wear many hats with varied responsibilities.
- Technological Proficiency: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as experienced with financial planning and client relationship management (CRM).
- People-Oriented: Seeks to personally live out the mission, vision, and core values of AllGen.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience as a paraplanner is ideal!
- Experience with using Salesforce or other CRM is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
In-Office (with possible remote days after training)
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org