Client Service Specialist
The Client Service Specialist is a support position that plays a key role in consistently delivering a memorable client experience. The Specialist processes most client services requests and ensures that client needs are met in a pleasant, accurate, and timely manner. There will be frequent communication with clients. Pleasant, clear, and concise communication skills are a must. This communication may occur via phone, email, and in-office for both new and existing clients.
This is a support role in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be accommodating toward fellow team members and adaptable to the evolving needs of the firm.
- Prepare, deliver, and process paperwork to open, close, transfer, or update client accounts.
- Handle all necessary account maintenance and administrative support including, but not limited to: wires, journals, check requests, and all corresponding documentation.
- Provide in-office staff support by filtering incoming phone calls and directing telephone communication during normal office hours (8:30am – 5:30pm).
- Handle client requests and concerns regarding statements, appointment scheduling or rescheduling, and other related correspondence.
- Maintain processes and procedures with meticulous documentation of client information in CRM software (Salesforce).
- Verify that all requests to custodians are received and accurately completed.
- Provide support for web-based client account access (custodian).
- Candidate will be working as a part of the Operations Team, providing support for financial advisors, financial planners, and the Investment Team.
- Maintain a pleasant, open, and helpful attitude in all client, team member, and vendor interactions.
- Provide a welcoming experience for all incoming persons as they enter the lobby.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Adaptable and Flexible. Enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Self-Motivated. Enjoys seeing projects to completion without close supervision.
- Detail-Oriented. Would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- People-Oriented. Enjoys interacting and making a difference in the lives of others.
- Team Player. Does what it takes to help team members and growth of the firm.
- Technologically Proficient. Examples include Microsoft Office Suite, experience with transferring calls, etc.
- Strong communication and listening skills (both written and oral) are required.
- Experience with using Salesforce or other CRM is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org