Client Service Associate.
The Client Service Associate plays a key role in consistently delivering a memorable client experience. He/She is responsible for ensuring client needs are met in a pleasant, accurate, and timely manner. The position’s focus is on providing team member support as the direct contact for processing most client service requests. A high degree of direct communication with clients is required, therefore pleasant, clear, and concise verbal, and written skills are a must. Superior customer service is paramount for new and existing clients via telephone, as well as personally in-office. The focus of the Client Service Associate should be one of accommodation toward fellow team members in the firm and firm clients with high attention to detail, and special emphasis on personally exemplifying the long-term organizational vision and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide in-office staff support by filtering incoming phone calls and directing telephone communication during normal office hours (8:30am – 5:30pm).
- Prepare, deliver and process paperwork to open, close, transfer or update client accounts.
- Handle all necessary account maintenance including, but not limited to: wires, journals, check requests and all corresponding documentation.
- Verify that all requests to custodians are received and accurately completed.
- Provide support for web-based client account access (Custodian).
- Handle client requests and concerns regarding statements and other related correspondence.
- Maintain processes and procedures with meticulous documentation of client information in CRM Software (Salesforce).
- Candidate will be working as a part of the operations team supporting the advisors, planners and investment team.
- Provide administrative support for client appointment scheduling and rescheduling and telephone coverage.
- Maintain a pleasant, open, and helpful attitude in all team member interactions.
- Maintain a consistently pleasant and upbeat attitude with all clients and vendors as an AllGen “brand ambassador.”
- Greet incoming clients/prospects, providing them a cheerful, welcoming experience
Job Type: Full Time
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
In-Office (with possible remote days after training)
For initial interviews, we will handle them via phone calls. 2nd round interviews will be done by Virtual Video meetings. The final interview will require a visit into the office to meet with the team members.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Self-motivated – enjoys seeing projects to completion without close supervision
People oriented – enjoys interacting and making a difference in the lives of others
Team player – does what it takes to help the team grow/advance
Strong communication skills (both written and oral) are required.
Technologically Proficient (Microsoft Office Suite, etc).
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org